We at Centigrade have a one-call refund policy. You may request for a refund upon cancelling your subscription within 30 days of purchase of your subscription. Once we receive a request refunds are processed within 7-10 business days answer typically takes another 3-5 days to be credited to your credit card.
Below mentioned charges would be applicable for processing all refunds.
1. If cancelled within 24 hours of your purchase no cancellation charges would be applicable. If a licensed version of anti-virus was installed on your system (desktop / laptop), a standard fee of anti-virus, $59, would be deducted.
2. If cancelled within 7 days of purchase of your subscription a cancellation charge equivalent to 25% of your subscription value would be deducted.
3. If cancelled within 30 days of purchase of your subscription, a cancellation charge equivalent to 50% of your subscription value would be deducted.
4. If cancelled after 30 days no refund would be applicable.
5. If a licensed version of anti-virus was installed on your system desktop laptop, a standard fee of anti-virus, $59, would be deducted in all cases.
How to request for a refund?
Refunds are only processed after receiving a request via email from the registered email address in our records or phone. Please send your email to email@example.com. We do not process requests over chat.
Terms which may void the refund request.
1. If a licensed version of anti-virus was installed on your system (desktop/laptop) and you are requesting for a refund for charges which you paid for the anti-virus.
2. If you have used technical support services on two or more instances.
3. If you are requesting for a refund from an email address which isn't the registered email address.
4. If you are requesting for a refund to a credit card which wasn't the same as the one which you used to process payment while placing an order for your subscription.
5. If you have placed a request by any medium besides email or phone.